Mayor Bill de Blasio said 96% of the city’s teachers have received at least one dose of the vaccine. Also, Johnson & Johnson will seek FDA authorization for a COVID-19 booster shot.

WATCH FULL EPISODES OF WORLD NEWS TONIGHT:

WATCH WORLD NEWS TONIGHT ON HULU:

#WorldNewsTonight #COVID-19 #VaccineMandate #NYC #PublicSchools #MayorBillDeBlasio

source

31 COMMENTS

  1. New York Times fake news forced to make correction on COVID19. Look at how many items are wrong with the story, is is a D in High School. But the NYT published fake news again and again and only corrects it when overwelled the pressure from even the Left. If this was about a political topic it would never be changed, even when the truth is now evident. "Earlier version of this article incorrectly described actions taken by regulators in Sweden and Denmark. They have halted use of the Moderna vaccine in children; they have not begun offering single doses. The article also misstated the number of Covid hospitalizations in U.S. children. It is more than 63,000 from August 2020 to October 2021, not 900,000 since the beginning of the pandemic. In addition, the article misstated the timing of an F.D.A. meeting on authorization of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for children. It is later this month, not next week,” the lengthy correction stated in full."

  2. OMG, EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED

    —————————————————–⏯Cliklink———————————————————-THE NEW VIDEOS SEX 🎬ⓉⓊⒷⒺⓈⒺⓍ🔞———————————————————————————————————————————————————————— i got Free Gift Cards from 💜 👉 https://bit.ly/3izOLxl?GB/HDRCam私のヌードセックス トップAVビデオに参加する ❤️

    ライブ配信の再編ありがとうです!この日のライブ配信は、かならりやばかったですね!1万人を超える人が見ていたもんね(笑)やっぱり人参最高!まさかのカメラ切り忘れでやら1かしたのもドキドキでした!今後は気を付けないとね. .

    !😉💝❤️#今後は気をライブ配信の再編ありがとうです#この日のライブ配信は#かならりやばかったですね#1万人を超える人が見ていたも

    ん(#笑#やっぱり人参最高#まさかのカメラ切り忘れでやら1かしたのもドキドキでした $

    #今後は気をライブ配信の再編ありがとうです#この日のライブ配信は、W #かならりやばかったですね! !

    #1万人を超える人が見ていたもん#笑#やっぱり人参最高%!

    #まさかのカメラ切り忘れでやら1かしたのもドキドキでした #垃圾W#再編ありがとうです#いたもん#笑)在整個人類歷史上,強者,富人和具有狡猾特質的人捕食部落,氏族,城鎮,城市和鄉村中的弱者,無'守和貧窮成員。然而,人類的生存意願迫使那sfdsd些被拒絕,被剝奪或摧毀的基本需求的人們找到了一種生活方式,並繼續將其DNA融入不斷發展的人類社會。. 說到食物,不要以為那些被拒絕的人只吃垃圾。相反,他們學會了在被忽視的肉類和蔬菜中尋找營養。他們學會了清潔,切塊,調味和慢燉慢燉的野菜和肉類,在食品`.

  3. I wonder what the statistics are going to be how many parents do the smart thing(if they can of course and pull their children out of school) and homeschool their children. Of course this is a very difficult thing to do for many young families, as you need two or more incomes to pay for just the home food and Necessities for the home, your children..

  4. So 90% of teachers are already vaccinated, but they can't figure out a workaround for the other 10%? How about weekly/biweekly testing and allowing for proof of natural antibodies. These mandates are so unyeilding and iron-fisted. Without a doubt, this will impact schools, hospitals, emergency services. This will have a trickle down effect and hurt everyone. This is not good for NYC.