How to Make Coffee Toffee Banana Bread
This coffee toffee banana bread has a delicate taste to go with sweet morning with one mug of espresso coffee! This item is prepared so way that it can be lightened and healthy and extra coffee adding give you a good different taste!
- 3 ripe bananas mashed
- Brewed strong coffee ½ cup
- Whole wheat flour 1 cup
- All purpose flour 1 cup
- Baking powder 2 teaspoons
- Baking soda ½ teaspoon
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Instant espresso 1 tablespoon
- Nutmeg ¼ teaspoon
- Dark brown sugar ¾ cup
- Extra virgin olive oil ¼ cup
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons toffee bits divided
- Chopped banana chips ¼ cup
- Vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
- First preheat oven 350 degrees F and the mean time mix coffee and banana in a bowl.
- Take another bowl and add whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, instant espresso, nutmeg and cinnamon and whisk all together.
- In another bowl mix the brown sugar with olive oil and add eggs. Mix them very well. Here now pour vanilla extract and that coffee banana blend you have prepared before. All the items should be mixed well now for good mixing. Now gradually add in that flour, nutmeg, and cinnamon mixing. Blend well with a spoon and at last, add chopped toffee.
- Now it’s time for baking. Pour this item into a bread pan and bake it for almost 25 minutes. Then bring it out from oven and spray banana chips and toffee and again bake it for 25 minutes. Check with toothpick inserting in it if it is coming out clean. Then it is ready! Cut into pieces and enjoy your breakfast!
PEPPER COFFEE STEAK
With pepper and ground coffee you can prepare this delicious recipe that you may try on meat or fish especially in salmon, tuna etc.
- Dark roast coffee beans for coarse ground. For good grinder for coarse ground check this grinder guides.
- Black pepper coarse ground. Coffee ground to pepper ground ratio is 1:2
- Lemon juice if you apply this rub on fish
- Worcestershire sauce. It is for steaks
- Garlic powder. It’s for steaks
- Olive oil
- it is for Dill
If you love this item for meat, coat the steak very well with olive oil and Worcestershire sauce. Then take garlic powder for seasoning. Next, apply the heavy layer of coffee and pepper rub all over the steak. Keep it for 30 minutes to 2 hours and set the steak on a hot grill as well as steam as you like to have!
The same method, apply on salmon or tuna fish. Here use lemon juice and olive oil for coating. Season with dill and apply the heavy layer of coffee and pepper rub all over the fish. Next is the same above.
Also checkout: Top Amazing Health Benefits Of Dragon Fruit
Bring the good taste of the chicken while cooking with this recipe.
- 1 Roasting chicken cut into pieces, skinned and fat removed
- Brewed coffee 1 cup
- Extra virgin oil 1 tablespoon
- Brown sugar 3 tablespoons
- Light soy sauce 3 tablespoons
- Lemon zest ½ tablespoon
- Squeezed lemon juice 2 tablespoons
- Ketchup ½ cup
- Filtered water ½ cup
Keep the chicken aside and preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all the ingredients and when it has boiled, lessen the heat and stew for 5 to 10 minutes. Take a shallow dish and bake the chicken uncovered at 350 degrees for 60 minutes. Serve the chicken with mixed ingredients and enjoy the different taste!